Being Alive in the Moment!
Research shows that 80% of visits to doctor's offices are due to stress-related disorders. Chronic stress leads to physical illness and psychological problems such as depression, anxiety and addictions.
Things happen in life that cause us stress.
- job stress
- financial stress
- marital turmoil
- issues that center around our self worth and confidence
- issues with our children and family, and getting no where with these problems
- struggle with addictions whether to alcohol, prescription drugs, sex, food or cigarettes
- trying to manage ourselves in very competitive work environments that bring up our insecurities
- dealing with trust issues and even infidelities in relationships
- overwhelmed with chronic worry and feel unable to manage our thinking effectively
- health problems such as high blood pressure, migraine headaches, irritable bowel and muscle aches which are either directly caused by stress or aggravated by stress.
What to do? You've come to the right place!
You will learn how to reduce your stress and anxiety through meditation and relaxation techniques. Pat stays updated with the latest stress management techniques including the latest research from Dr. Herbert Benson at Harvard about the Relaxation Response.
Are you seeking personal change?
Whether your issues are personalized to yourself, or related to the relationships in your life, Pat is able to get you quickly onto the right track. With expertise in stress management, psychotherapy, relationship & marriage counseling, addictions and professional coaching with experience with individuals in major companies including Coke and Oracle as well as lawyers, teachers and entrepreneurs, Pat offers a wide range of therapies that have worked well for many individuals and couples. Pat also has extensive experience working in the area of family businesses.
Pat utilizes the tool of hypnosis to assist with habit control, fears such as fear of flying, fear of public speaking, stopping smoking, weight loss and other anxieties. This is also a valuable tool in assisting individuals with self confidence and issues of feeling deserving. She uses this mode also in pain management and in assisting patients who are undergoing treatment for cancer.
She teaches self hypnosis which is an invaluable tool to use in many professional situations where performance needs to be the best. With each hypnosis session, you are provide with a tape made during the session to further your work between sessions. Clients have found this to be invaluable.